In this video (originally a Facebook Live video), I give some examples of how to talk about the weather. Here are some of the useful phrases I discuss in the video:
- The weather is finally starting to get nice!
- Wow, it’s sure ___ (hot/cold/windy, etc.) today!
- They say it’s going to___ (rain/ snow/ be cold/ be hot, etc.) tomorrow. “They” means weather forecasters.
Other vocabulary mentioned in the video:
- Walking trail/ walking path
- Small talk (topic used to start a conversation)
Please leave a comment if you have questions or you have an idea for a topic you would like me to discuss in a future video!