In this video lesson (originally a Facebook Live video), I give some examples of how you can talk about the weather. My daughter joins me as my assistant in this video! Here are some of the useful phrases we discuss:
- It’s ___ (cloudy, warm, rainy, etc.)
- It’s supposed to ___ (rain, snow, be cold, be hot, etc.).
- It’s not supposed to ___ (rain, snow, be cold, be hot, etc.).
- Is it supposed to ___ (rain, snow, be cold, be hot, etc.)?
Other vocabulary mentioned in this video:
- There’s a chance of ___ (rain, snow, etc.)
- Just in case
- Weather forecast
I’m giving away another book this week, courtesy of Pro Lingua Associates! To participate in the giveaway, leave a comment below saying something about the weather where you live. The winner will be selected next week!